We used to ferry big companies to digital world until one of them chose us forever as its digital
so yes, we are partner of Telepass! It will spread worldwide soon, we are working on it.
Telepass who? Once upon a time a tolling system, now it is the biggest digital company on mobility
in Italy, Also thanks to us!
We are a fast-growing company: 12 people in 2019, now we are more than 50 and expected to
grow up to 80+ people during 2020.
Why are we so special? We love to work together, we take care of each other, we are young but
tough and such lovely nerds.
Build, deliver, monitor and maintain products for internal and external Customers.
The software architecture and the technological stack the person will have to feel at ease, in order to produce maintainable, testable and performing Java source code is the following:
- Hexagonal architecture
- SOLID principles
- HTTP and REST paradigm (level 2 of the Richardson Maturity Model)
- Java SE 14, with functional paradigm, and a strong use of stream, map / filter / collect and optional type parameters
- Microprofile.io runtime (Quarkus by RedHat) and related API (for example microprofile- config, microprofile-jwt, microprofile-openapi, microprofile-metrics, microprofile-health)
- JAX-RS to expose and consume REST services
- JAX-WS to consume SOAP service
- JSONB and JAXB for JSON and XML serialization and deserialization
- CDI for dependency injection (constructor based)
- JPA for persistence with SQL db
- promises with CompletionStage
- Juni5, AssertJ and Mockito for unit tests (with coverage target> 90%).
The development team uses IDEA and Eclipse as IDE, git as a versioning tool, maven as a build tool,
and a microservices architecture built with Docker containers running on a Kubernetes cluster,
working independently (but on a shared code base) and in pairs as needed, with daily alignment
meetings (including stand-up).