We are wise
We used to lead big companies towards the digital world until one of them chose us forever as
its digital soul: Telepass. So yes, we are partners of the biggest mobility company in Italy.
The one from the tolls? Not anymore.
We are working on dozens of new incredible projects that will
make Telepass the first fully digital giant of green, urban and shared mobility in our country.
We are special
We love to work together and take care of each other. We are young yet tough, with huge expertise
in the digital industry. We’ve been hired because we are skilled, sure, but mostly because we
strive to grow and improve in a challenging environment. And yes, we are definitely such lovely nerds.
And we are hiring!
We’ve grown so fast: we were 12 in 2019, now we are 50 and we are expected to be more than
80 by the end of 2020.
So come on join us: we are looking for someone cool.
Will it be you?
Build, deliver, monitor and maintain products for internal and external Customers.
The software architecture and the technological stack the person will have to feel at ease, in order to produce maintainable, testable and performing Java source code is the following:
- Hexagonal architecture
- SOLID principles
- HTTP and REST paradigm (level 2 of the Richardson Maturity Model)
- Java SE 14, with functional paradigm, and a strong use of stream, map / filter / collect and optional type parameters
- Microprofile.io runtime (Quarkus by RedHat) and related API (for example microprofile- config, microprofile-jwt, microprofile-openapi, microprofile-metrics, microprofile-health)
- JAX-RS to expose and consume REST services
- JAX-WS to consume SOAP service
- JSONB and JAXB for JSON and XML serialization and deserialization
- CDI for dependency injection (constructor based)
- JPA for persistence with SQL db
- promises with CompletionStage
- Juni5, AssertJ and Mockito for unit tests (with coverage target> 90%).
The development team uses IDEA and Eclipse as IDE, git as a versioning tool, maven as a build tool,
and a microservices architecture built with Docker containers running on a Kubernetes cluster,
working independently (but on a shared code base) and in pairs as needed, with daily alignment
meetings (including stand-up).